lipca 04, 2022

Super Small Marshalls Haul 29th June 2022.

 


Super Small Marshalls Haul 29th June 2022.

My every visit to Marshalls ends with a full basket. It's strange that this time it was different and I only left with a few things. What went into my shopping cart this time?




Price: $19,99

The perfect fragrance for a hot Florida summer. Refreshing and intense at the same time. Strongly perceptible citrus notes ending with a spicy musk. Definitely my favorite fragrance of this summer. When it comes to perfumes, I am strongly associated with one, maximum two brands and I buy more bottles until boredom. The Calvin Klein brand has made its way into my perfume cabinet for the first time, and so far I am definitely ON yes. However, next time, I will reach for a perfume, not Toilette Spray, because the only thing I can fault is the fact that the fragrance is not completely durable. The packaging is very nice and practical, I like the combination of green and blue.
 



2. MIA & CO Grillin' & Chillin' Hand Soap.

Price: $ 4,99

Upcoming occasion-themed hand soaps are definitely something that always ends up in my shopping basket. I just said goodbye to the Easter Bunny soap which was very efficient and I am replacing it with some funny BBQ accents on 4th of July.




I always forget about the glasses case, and the last ones after visiting the beach are already scratched and are only suitable for garbage. This time I chose glasses with a matte frame, and most importantly, 100% protection against UV rays. This time I have to be more careful because I like this model very much.


10 komentarzy:

  1. ale super rzeczy:D szczególnie ten gagatek CK:) obserwuję z miłą chęcią i zapraszam serdecznie do siebie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Woda toaletowa CK ONE Summer brzmi ciekawie. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Zdecydowanie jest warta uwagi :) Bardzo przyjemny zapach :)

      Usuń
  3. Ale ładne okulary, podobnych szukam, ale nie mogę nigdzie trafić :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. nie znałam wcześniej tej wersji perfum ck one. Muszę to zmienić i powąchać go w jakiejś drogerii przy najbliższej okazji :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Na prawdę warto moim zdaniem, bo bardzo ciekawy wariant zapachowy szczególnie na lato :)

      Usuń

Serdecznie dziękuję za komentowanie postów.
Komentarze obraźliwe będą od razu usuwane.
Jeśli zadałaś pytanie sprawdź odpowiedź pod postem pod którym je zadałaś :)

Copyright © Lifestyle by Ladyflower , Blogger